What is the CW-16 Proveyor Wagon?
- 24’ wagon bed with track on the side to move the conveyor from front to back
- The conveyor can be run with the tractor’s hydraulics or a separate hydraulic unit
- 12“ x 26” 10 ply low profile tires
- Spring loaded hose reel mounted under the wagon
- 8 ton Stolt wagon gear
- Is a sturdy, custom built mounting device that attaches your conveyor to your wagon.
- Is easily moved to any position on your wagon, front or rear to reach the tote that needs to be filled.
- Can be easily adjusted by your packer to help the pickers with their work.
- Can be adjusted to stay out of the way of the pickers to make their work less strenuous.
- Eliminates one extra packer from the team.
- Engineered and manufactured in Lancaster County, PA!
- Conveyor works from hydraulics on the tractor or from a separate mounted hydraulic unit.
- Uses food grade oil; safe for produce.
- Hydraulic hose is reel mounted to adjust to the Proveyor being set in any location on the wagon
- We custom mount side tracks, spring loaded hose reel under the wagon, and with other features to make Proveyor work with your implements.
- 20’ to 30’ wagon sizes
- Hydraulic rear steering
- Trailer style